Western Thermal is committed to providing a consistent quality of installation to meet its customer’s requirements. The Company operates a Total Quality Management process certified to ISO9001:2000.
We are dedicated to maintaining our reputation for providing a first class service and product. To support this policy the following company objectives have been established:
- The company will grow to be the largest HVCA insulation contractor in the U.K
- We will ensure that our labour force is fully skilled to meet our commitments to our client requirements.
- We shall ensure that our labour force complies with all Health & Safety requirements.
- We will work closely with our customers to ensure that our service continually improves.
- We will maintain and continually improve our system.
The key measures are as follows:
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Predictability of cost.
- Accident frequency rate.
|Recent secured work|
We have been working hard to secure new contracts at Western Thermal. Here is a list of some of the work we have recently secured.
20 Fenchurch Street London
Manchester Town Hall and Circular Library
Western Thermal Ltd has secured the insulation contract on this £130 million redevelopment project of two 1930s buildings in the heart of Manchester.
Insulation works on this £100 million 320,000 square foot data facility for Santander are currently underway.
The two identical centres are currently under construction near the village of Narborough.
Southmead Hospital, Bristol