Western Thermal limited has been contracted by Coventry University’s Mile Lane campus to provide thermal insulation to pipework and ductwork services, which will aid with the renovation of the former BT building in Mile Lane, just a short distance from the heart of the city’s campus. With the project now underway, it is expected to see the building work completed in February 2019.
- Western Thermal secures contract with Coventry University’s Mile Lane Campus January 11, 2019
- How transformative tech can address the skills gap within construction November 1, 2018
- How to prepare the next generation of workers for the modern construction industry October 10, 2018
- Western Thermal teams up with the Grenfell Community – DIY SOS on BBC One September 6, 2018
- Western Thermal apprenticeships feature in Insulate Magazine August 15, 2018